/home/family/trying_to_fly

/home/family/trying_to_fly

Thursday, January 29, 2015

16 Years

It has been far too long since I have posted here.

For much of the past year, Facebook has been my social media of choice; I gave it up about a month and a half ago, because I couldn't get done what I wanted to and still indulge.

If I could get back to this blog regularly, I hope that it could be a history of my family and become a real joy to us.

So, here's a post for today!


This was our engagement photo. Sixteen years ago yesterday, we were married in the Mount Timpanogos Temple for eternity. Yesterday, we went out for lunch and talked for a good hour and a half. We hadn't expected to be able to go out in the evening, but things changed and we were able to and had another good while together. Before bed, we talked for over an hour more. I am so grateful, because I am truly married to my best friend.

- From Penguin Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear and share your comments! But remember, identifying information about the House of Penguin Family won't be published. Thanks!