/home/family/trying_to_fly

/home/family/trying_to_fly

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Growing Fast

This morning Strawberry rolled herself on her side, and is determined to turn her face downward into the bed as she struggles to roll over. (She rolled over once, a month and a half ago, but hasn't gotten all the way over again yet.) I moved her shortly after this, because I was worried about the way she was pressing her face into the bed.


Here is a she is, beside the outfit she came home from the hospital in. It occurs to me that the pajamas she is wearing are a little loose, but Oh She is Growing Fast! I'm glad for that - she needed to do so - but it makes me kind of sad. These days are flying by, and I feel that I don't have enough time to savor them.



And one more, no longer in loose pajamas:





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear and share your comments! But remember, identifying information about the House of Penguin Family won't be published. Thanks!