/home/family/trying_to_fly

/home/family/trying_to_fly

Friday, May 22, 2015

Strawberry @ 3 months

As of last week, Strawberry is three months old!

The day before Wiggles turned three months old, Tux Man had the tumor removed from his spinal column.

The day before Strawberry turned three months old, it was Tux Man's birthday. (Again! It makes you grateful, you know?)

Trying to sleep in the car this morning 
Last Friday, Strawberry spent the day practicing rolling over. She likes to pull her legs up to her chest and roll from side to side. If she stretches out just the right way at just the right moment, she can roll over, but she has only succeeded in actually doing so once so far. Her skills are coming along, though, and I know it won't be long before she is mobile.


 She is also doing her best to start sitting up independently. She can't actually do so at all yet, but she now complains if she thinks she has been horizontal too long.



I LOVE having a cell phone camera on me at all times. One day I was filming her, just because she was being so adorable, and I caught on camera that which I think was her very first giggle ever! Here it is in the first four seconds of this video.

I also love how, at the very beginning, her tongue was out!

I've recently been reading how much a friend of mine loves to use the "swaddle me" wraps to swaddle her babies as newborns. I've never loved them that much, but I decided to try it again... and Strawberry has definitely grown beyond that stage. After I tried to wrap her up one day, she insisted on only sleeping with her arms over her head for the next 24 hours.

I thought this would be a short post, but it really is so much fun to write about this delightful, beautiful little girl! I feel like she and Wiggles are already on their way to being best friends. He likes to hold her hand sometimes, and even when I catch him sitting on her or poking her, she seems to be very tolerant and happy to be with him. I'm so grateful!













No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear and share your comments! But remember, identifying information about the House of Penguin Family won't be published. Thanks!