/home/family/trying_to_fly

/home/family/trying_to_fly

Friday, June 19, 2015

FHE

For numerous reasons, the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints teaches members to spend one night a week dedicated to family time; it's called "Family Home Evening" (or FHE). Once a month, we meet up with Tux Man's parents and siblings - those who haven't moved away from the area - for a lesson and a treat and a little bit of time together.

This week was one such gathering, and Tux Man chased Wiggles while I had a wonderful time playing with my new camera! That night made it feel like I'd had a good birthday after all, especially since we had strawberry short cakes for desert. (I took over 180 pictures that night, so I really have only included a few here....)
  












 
 

"Ashes! Ashes!" (asking to play ring-around-the-rosie)
Wiggles' cousin took his hand to make sure he got to play!


I love this picture, but I'm still very much learning my camera so it isn't as in focus as I'd like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear and share your comments! But remember, identifying information about the House of Penguin Family won't be published. Thanks!