/home/family/trying_to_fly

/home/family/trying_to_fly

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Signing Time Concert

(I haven't posted a video like this before, so I apologize if you got a notice about it and it didn't work. I've tried to fix it before reposting.)

As a family, we have really been enjoying singing time. Wiggles occasionally verbalizes a word, but it's not often. Usually he just signs.

And oh does he sign! So signing time has allowed all of us to communicate with him far more than we could otherwise.

A few weeks ago we got to go to a Signing Time concert! It was on a Saturday morning in a park... and Snuggle Puppy was invited up on stage to dance with Rachel Coleman during the song "Turtle Rock". I could be a bit biased, but I thought it was awesome. Google automatically generated a video about our day, and except for one totally random photo in the middle that has nothing to do with anyone I know, they (it?) did a good job. (Update: I think I was able to remove the random extra picture!) I have very mixed feelings about it, but I decided it was neat enough to share here. :)

video

... An hour later, I'm thinking that fixing this post was way harder than it should have been. I'm pretty sure that, in the end, I succeeded! If I didn't, please let me know, and I will decide whether I will spend any more time learning how to fix this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear and share your comments! But remember, identifying information about the House of Penguin Family won't be published. Thanks!