/home/family/trying_to_fly

/home/family/trying_to_fly

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pioneer Trek

It is difficult - especially because of time - to describe how busy we have been this summer.

Tonight I won't even try.

But, I will share a few photos. Tux Man and Turtle got to go on a pioneer trek last week!

Tux Man was in charge of radio communications.


 The two dresses, and apron and bonnet, that Turtle wore were those that I had made for the pioneer trek I went on when I was 16.


Apparently, Turtle was proposed to (for dramatic effect) during storytelling one afternoon


They came back with extraordinary stories and memories they will always cherish. If they manage to type them up, I promise to share here! If not, you'll have to call and chat with them, or ask them next time you see them in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear and share your comments! But remember, identifying information about the House of Penguin Family won't be published. Thanks!