/home/family/trying_to_fly

/home/family/trying_to_fly

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Blood Moon Pictures

None of our pictures came out as perfectly as I'd like, but when you consider that we are taking pictures of the moon, it becomes pretty realistic to not be able to focus with absolute clarity with the camera we have. As it was, it was nice to be out there together as a family and enjoy ice cream while watching the blood moon.



A few clouds passed by

Before I figured out how to turn on the delay, every shot I took was blurred by the camera shake from me pushing the button. Here, I tried to deliberately make that effect bigger, and this was the result.



1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! We had heavy cloud cover over here.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear and share your comments! But remember, identifying information about the House of Penguin Family won't be published. Thanks!