/home/family/trying_to_fly

/home/family/trying_to_fly

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Wiggles Helps

I started writing this the first week of February, but I'm just now getting around to completing it and posting it.

I try not to get upset with anyone when they help me clean, but sometimes I fail...

When I got out of the shower, Wiggles had the toilet brush in the toilet and my scale in the hallway. 

I shut him in out into the hallway before realizing that he was just trying to help! He was cleaning the toilet, and he had moved the scale so that he could mop the floor, just like his big brother and big sister so when they clean the bathroom!


What do I do with such a helpful boy???

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear and share your comments! But remember, identifying information about the House of Penguin Family won't be published. Thanks!