/home/family/trying_to_fly

/home/family/trying_to_fly

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Wiggles Makes Us Laugh

Wiggles found his train conductor hat and put it on. Snuggle Puppy (who is approaching 6' in height) asked, "Are you going to drive a train?" Wiggles replied "No, I can't drive a train until I'm 7. I mean, I can't drive a train until I'm 14."

The other day he (Wiggles) ran across the house yelling, "Ninja Turtle Asparagus!!!"

Yesterday we drove to Idaho Falls (and back) because we went to see the Idaho Falls Temple open house. I had tried to explain to the toddlers that they could go to the temple when they were older, if they chose to get a temple recommend, but because of the open house, they could go in to the Idaho Falls temple before it is rededicated. Later, when Tux Man told him it was time to go to the temple now, Wiggles cried out in delight, "Because I'm old?"

In a few months, we're taking a family trip by airplane. This morning, Wiggles came in and asked if he could see his ticket. I asked "What ticket?" and he replied "My ticket to ride a real hair plane."

Wiggles has loved the vacuum since he was born. Recently, with permission, he has started vacuuming the stairs by himself. (As you might imagine, I love this!)


I have been trying since last September to get him his own cello (1/16 size). A few weeks ago, I finally succeeded! We don't practice every day, but he really loves it. (And Strawberry loves to play as often as we let her, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear and share your comments! But remember, identifying information about the House of Penguin Family won't be published. Thanks!